Filament making for DIYers
There is success creating filament from printer waste. Please check some of the links below :
We recommend to watch also all the other videos of Werbewunder
3D printing plastic waste and Precious Plastic
Not filament but this here prints recycled pellets.
Or use forum search ‘filament‘.
Other remarks :
- The wood auger drill is simply unfitted as reported multiple times in the forum
- Please check Dave Hakken’s filament maker mile
- Bazar link to LDPE filament but we couldn’t get any feedback
- 3dseed is using grinded plastic then print it right away. The only real suitable plastic type is PET which requires you to have a good shredder (with grinder) in place
- vanplestik.nl managed to print larger diameter of PET
- There is some development to print granulate by Sam (forum link) see here the video.